Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Adventure Dog

This is Kevin.

Kevin is my family's one year old yellow lab.

He is called many names:

Kevin
Kev-Bo
Kevvie
Kev-a-lev-a-ding-dong
Boopa
Buddy
Big Boy
Little Man
Mr. Wiggles

But he is also known as:

ADVENTURE DOG!

You have to imagine saying Adventure Dog in a sing-song voice, rising in a slightly off-key manner when you say "dog."

Adventure Daaaaawwwwgggg!


Kevin is up for anything.  A walk?  Of course.  Playing fetch? Most definitely.  Checking the mail? Yep.  Chasing the cat?  Eating a bug? Lolling in a mud puddle? Check. Check. Check.

Seriously--he's your guy for all kinds of adventures:

Kevin at Turkey Run State Park, Indiana, with my husband, Jon

I introduce you to Kevin because when it comes to adventure, he is everything I am not.  Kevin is happy-go-lucky.  I am generally too scared to go.  Kevin leaps.  I cringe.  Kevin runs head long into adventure, and I retreat.

I want to be a little bit more like Kevin.

No comments:

Post a Comment